Minutes of the Subud RMR Council Meeting
May 15, 2016
Attending: Roland Evans (Chair), Salomon Chavez (RH), Eli Dokson (Treasurer), Joanna Dokson (RH), Lianne Card (NH), Lawrence Pevec (RH), Rohanna Muth, Rachael Amos (RH), Max Zieher.
Next meeting TBA
- Regional Congress
- RH did testing: general feeling of waking up, expansion, growth, coming and being together, connecting spiritually, space for possibilities and opportunity for new experience.
- How to put the testing into practice:
- Spread ourselves around and make contact with others—be loving and friendly
- Pray before meetings and for others—awareness of being in service to members
- Testing after latihan and forums for sharing deeper experiences
- Sharing circles and holding the space—encouraging members to talk
- Registration: 24 rooms reserved—45 registered including children.
- Need to do testing of chairman and vice chairman—collect nominees
- Focus on the silent auction. Can do a group auction if there are valuable donations.
- Practical arrangements:
- Audiovisual projector (available in the conference room)
- Nametags with meal tickets
- Remind attendees of silent auction and gift shop
- Roland to do draft schedule with Rohanna and distribute
- Regional Humanitarian Project
- Few responses to the survey—members need specific suggestions not abstract ideas
- Need something initiated from the heart and inner feeling
- Support existing projects: Atalanta, Susila Dharma projects in Mexico
- Discuss more at congress
- National Congress
- Call for regional delegates: Joanna willing to be a delegate if needed
- Members from Tucson attending: Roland to contact to see if they are willing
- Regional Helpers Visits
- Proposed RH visit to Phoenix and AZ groups
- Date to de decided after national congress