Attending: Roland Evans (Chair), Eli Dokson (Treasurer), Joanna Dokson (RH), Lawrence Pevec (RH), Salomon Chavez (RH), Laura Lathrop, Sophia Nicoletti
Next meeting Sunday 11th of October from 5:30-6:30
- Feedback from the National Gathering in CA
- Lawrence: Met with regional and national helpers plus an international helper
- Discussed common problem of lack of harmony in groups—agreed on need to create more social connection and community
- Impressed by creative aspects of the gathering and the energy around the wings—culture (SICA), charity (SBI) and enterprise (SES).
- Good latihans and testing of Ibu Rahayu’s questions—tests are only available at large gatherings, not locally
- Sophia: Felt harmony with helpers and members. Small group testing
- Wings were coming alive—more optimism about Arizona
- Ibu Rahayu’s test questions different for women—relationship with own mother.
- Roland: National Board of Directors asked what does our region want from the Board.
- One need is to know if a person is opened and a Subud member? (Salomon)
- Check with new directory and national office (Roland)
- Report from Arizona (Sophia)—approx. 30 members with some leaving the area
- Flagstaff: 2 men and 2 women—rent Quakers hall on Sundays and do other latihans in people’s homes—try to meet with isolated member from Sedona
- Phoenix: Rent a church once a week—need more information—contact Daniela
- Tucson: Two members recently moved there—contact
- Regional Survey: Suggestions for questions and focus of survey
- Should be focused on creating heart connection and community—finding out who members feel connected to—open conversations—what members want and need
- Hard to always get a response from some members—need to try different ways to contact
- Regional Latihan:
- Monthly regional latihan on Sundays at 12.00 Mountain Time, to coincide with latihans in Longmont and Albuquerque.
- Joanna Dokson offered to take the women’s latihan with the open council telephone line: CALL IN NUMBER: (605)475-4350ACCESS CODE 142-1582
- First regional latihan will be at 12.00 Noon on Sunday 11th Please join us for latihan that day.
Other News: Regional Susila Dharma Project
- Rohanna Muth will form a working group to determine an appropriate charitable project for the region. Please contact her at email@example.com if you want to be involved.