Attending: Roland Evans (Chair), Cedar Barstow (Vice Chair), Eli Dokson (Treasurer), Joanna Dokson (RH), Salomon Chavez (RH), Lillia Worthington, Ruslan Feldman (RH), Laura Lathrop, Victor Wuamett, Sophia Nicoletti .
Next meeting Sunday 18th of January from 5:30-6:30.
- Newsletter: Was sent out to great reviews. Already collecting submissions for another edition early next year.
- Census: RHs still working on the census. Hope to have it completed before the end of the year.
- Holding steady at the moment—3 donations via the website—completed last payment to National fund
- Fundraising: Historically extra comes from events and auctions. Need specific information about regional spending and budget. Question of possible conflict between contributions from groups vs. from individuals
- Cedar to write inspiring and encouraging letter to members—important to encourage rather than use guilt
- Idea of online auction or rewards for donating via the website—Cedar and Jim
- Idea of finding someone to match funds
- National asked that our annual gathering not conflict with the national gathering in September—needs to be in May, June or July
- Memorial Day was suggested with Albuquerque and Crestone as possible venues
- Members from those groups will let the RHs know if they are willing to host.
- RHs will test the best times and venues.
- Baca Grande in Crestone available for Family Camp
- Needs to be scheduled during summer vacation—June, July or early August
- Dates will depend on the time of the regional gathering
- A Regional Housing Committee (RHA) was formed with Victor, Lillea and Marie Jeffers as members
- The proposal that all premises in the region be owned by the region rather than individual centers was carried
- The RHA will develop a regional housing policy based on that of the Pacific North West and will investigate the tax, legal, corporate and financial requirements
- The region will need to be incorporated to own property. Roland will investigate the pros and cons of incorporating in New Mexico or Colorado. The corporate entity will need to be a non-profit under the National umbrella.