Attending: Roland Evans (Chair), Salomon Chavez (RH), Eli Dokson (Treasurer), Joanna Dokson (RH), Lianne Card (NH)
Next meeting Sunday 10th of January from 5:30-6:30
1. Regional Census and Survey
- Census information sent to National Office
- Many members did not respond; others really appreciated the contact
- Some older members needing contact—suggestion that RHs have a few members to keep regular contact with (Joanna to organize)
- Need to remind regional members of the regional latihan: 7.00 on 2nd Sunday of the month. Put the date and time on the website (Roland).
2. Regional Congress
- National congress is on 6th July to miss Ramadhan (June 6th – July 5th). Other regions have congresses on Memorial Day (May 27th – May 29th)
- Testing shows it is better to have our congress before that date. Possible weekends: May 27th– 29th, June 3rd-5th, 10th-12th, 17th-19th, 24th-26th, July 1st -3rd.
- Dean and Rohanna are looking into venues in Taos and ABQ. Trying to keep the costs low ($100 per room, registration $500-$100) to allow more members to attend.
3. Regional Project Planning Group
- Members: Rohanna Muth, Simon Shima, Roland Evans, Sofia Nicoletti and Joanna Dokson
- First meeting in January
4. Regional Finances
- Funds in bank decreasing but still in the red—need more group contributions
- Groups: Crestone $75 a month, ABQ $50 a month, Boulder $900 annually ($75 a month). Boulder contributes less per member than other groups
- Contact group treasurers. Suggested group contribution $5.00–$6.00 per active member per month (Roland and Eli)