Attending: Roland Evans (Chair), Eli Dokson (Treasurer), Joanna Dokson (RH), Lawrence Pevec (RH), Salomon Chavez (RH), Laura Lathrop, Ruslan Feldman (RH), Cedar Barstow (Vice Chair), Lianne Card (NH). Apologies: Rohanna Muth (sent email)
Next meeting Sunday 15th of November from 5:30-6:30
- Contacting Regional Members
- Purpose: Help a sense of inclusion, talk to people at a deeper level, more communication
- Format: Start with regional members—allocate 5 names to each person to call. Ask the basic questions to start a conversation. Record answers and explore more.
- Process: Coordinate with the census? Contact members outside of your group. Roland and Cedar to organize
What is most important to you in Subud?
What do you want more of and less of from Subud?
How can we in the region be of help?
- Reports from Regional Helpers
- Visit to ABQ: Oct 23rd-25th—3 men Regional Helper and regional chairperson. ABQ women members do not request a RH visit at present
- Article in Newsletter from the Regional Helpers
- Sign up for Bapak’s Talks by email: http://list.web.net/lists/listinfo/subud-bapaktalks-l
- Regional Latihans:
- Regional Latihans have a different quality
- Expect involvement to be gradual—need to include and inform regional members
- 00 Noon on Sunday not convenient. New time will be 7.00 pm on Sunday after the regional call.
- Regional Project(s)
- Atalanta: First step is to create a shelter on the property and then a multipurpose building. Subud architect to design the space—Joanna is pricing building materials
- Warm Clothing to Subud Ukraine: Laura mailed 2 boxes. Boulder to cover costs of mailings
- Rohanna Muth coordinating a committee to explore projects—not just SD. Project needs to serve the region (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Joanna to join her.
- Finances and Communication
- Regional finances on the edge. Need to communicate directly to members the regional needs.
- Women’s Regional Retreat: possibly in the New Year—in Boulder and in Sedona? (Lianne Card coordinating)
- Video Conferencing: Cedar to explore using video conferencing for the council meetings